3rd Grade Curriculum
In third grade students learn to research and...
- identify the task and determine resources needed
- locate sources, use information, and present findings
- evaluate their product and learning process
- use information ethically and legally
- pursue personal interests through literature and other creative expressions
First trimester students learned about researching using the Morningstar Online Card Catalog to find books, websites, and online databases. They learned about reference books like dictionaries. They used the Super 3 - Plan, Do, Review in researching about their family's culture, and they created an Animoto using iPads to present their research on their family culture to their classmates.